Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've got my mind set on you

"I always had brains on my arms," is my favorite quote from this story that 5 people sent me yesterday.

I had a tie that I loved, and during a neuro autopsy case, I leaned too far in and got brain on it. I tried cleaning it, having it dry cleaned. Let me tell you something, nothing can get brains out of a tie.

I still wore it, because the stain was small. But occasionally med students or nurses would tell me I got something on my tie. "I know," I'd say with resignation, "it's brain and I can't get it out with anything."

3 comments:

Johnny C said...

I guess Shouting it out wouldn't work either...

dan said...

Mmmmm, brain slurry for dinner, just like mama used to make.

Anonymous said...

Long time reader from your "Playing Doctor" days.

I moved to Hawaii about the time you moved to Chicago--cheers to the change of venue.

Also, glad to see you're back.